A free resource centre to support you to drive your own mental health recovery
What is Available On This Website:
- The RAS-DS is freely available to download in 14 languages: English (original) and: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Dinka, Dutch, Farsi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese
- There is an accompanying RAS-DS Workbook. Choose the area of recovery you want to work on and head to the workbook on that area. You might find the exercises and suggestions helpful.
- In RAS-DS Resources you will find:
1. the RAS-DS Manual or User Guide
2. a number of RAS-DS related journal articles
3. a RAS-DS training webinar
- If you or your organisation would like us to send you an Excel spreadsheet with functions embedded to help you calculate and graph your RAS-DS data, please email us.
Supported by the Australian Government through the Inner West Sydney Partners in Recovery Grants Program IWSPIR Innovative Grant Program and its Lead Agency, New Horizons Inc.